The content and data found on this Site, including images, are the property of World Vision Canada and may not be redistributed, copied, or modified, altered or used without the express prior written permission of World Vision Canada.
Use of any image found on this Site, or any World Vision website, linking to any World Vision website or, in some other manner, framing or including any of the materials contained on any World Vision website without the prior written permission of World Vision Canada is strictly prohibited. Such activity could result in legal action.
Linking to World Vision Canada
By linking to our website, you are demonstrating support for our goals of working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families, and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
By linking to worldvision.ca you agree and acknowledge that any sites linking to World Vision Canada:
- May not contain any content which could be considered offensive or inappropriate for children.
- May not contain any content which could potentially harm or exploit children, including content which could be considered to promote or depict exploitation and/or abuse of children for any illegal or immoral purpose.
- May not copy content on World Vision Canada’s website without special permission.
- Should not embed a World Vision Canada web page in a frame. World Vision Canada’s website should be viewed in the browser on its own.
- Should not imply that World Vision Canada is endorsing its organization or its products or otherwise misrepresent its relationship with World Vision Canada.
- Any text-only link should clearly read “www.worldvision.ca” or “World Vision Canada”.
- Should not use the World Vision Canada logo without permission. Permission to use our logo is typically only granted to officially recognized partners of World Vision Canada. These partners have an existing working relationship with World Vision Canada.
- Agrees to immediately remove the link if instructed to do so by World Vision Canada.
- Links to worldvision.ca are not intended as an endorsement by World Vision Canada.
The above requirements are subject to change without notice. World Vision Canada reserves the sole right to determine how its resources may be used. Decisions regarding use may be revised or rescinded without prior notice.
From time to time, the information displayed on this Site or other World Vision websites may be incorrect or incomplete. By using this Site, you agree to hold World Vision Canada harmless for any damages resulting from these errors or omissions.
The Site may contain links to other websites. World Vision Canada is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external websites