To help us monitor our work and make sure we’re having the greatest impact, we work towards four global targets:
- The children themselves report an increased level of well-being;
- An increase in children protected from infection and disease;
- An increase in children who are well nourished.
- An increase in children who can read.
You can read about our progress on the Global Targets in our most recent Child Well-Being summary report
Below, we highlight some achievements and discoveries from our global monitoring and evaluation efforts
- Every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
- World Vision is reaching one new person with clean water every 10 seconds and reaches three more schools every day with clean water.
- Together we’ve impacted the lives of over 200 million vulnerable children by tackling the root causes of poverty.
- Over the last five years, 89% of the severely malnourished children we treated made a full recovery.
- Because of our community-focused solutions, for every child you help, 4 more children benefit, too.