ALL YOU NEED IS THIS:
YOUR PASSION —
- For raising awareness about child sponsorship
- For finding new sponsors who share your passion for children
YOUR LOVE OF —
- Telling great stories of how children's lives are transformed
- Writing about your passions through blogs, posts, and tweets
- Speaking enthusiastically to groups of people about something you care about
- Looking for fun and interesting ways to get a message out
- Joining with others to reach a common goal
"I WANTED TO CHANGE A CHILD'S LIFE, BUT THE CHILD CHANGED MINE"
We'll give you lots of support
World Vision will match you with a leader Ambassador who will mentor you.
We'll equip you with business cards, t-shirts, and other materials to help you promote sponsorship. And we'll hold an annual conference where you'll have the chance to meet other Ambassadors to share your experiences and ideas.
As an Ambassador, you will become eligible to travel to the field to meet the children and families, to see the great work firsthand, and to experience the power of transformation.
Are you ready to take the next step?
Fill out the application form to be a Child Sponsorship Ambassador.
Please feel free to include lots of detail about yourself so we can get to know you!
As part of the application, you'll need to read and agree to World Vision Canada's volunteer and child protection policies.
World Vision staff will review your application and contact you for a phone interview. The final step for successful entry into the Ambassador program is to complete a routine police check.