There are many gifts to choose form in the Gift Catalogue, life-changing gifts like livestock, access to clean water and education. Beautiful hand-crafted gifts help support artisans around the world and are unique gifts to put under the tree. New this year are several $10 offers are great stocking stuffers or presents for teachers. These gifts will continue to make a difference in the lives of children well after the Christmas season is done.
With each gift, an e-card or paper card is sent. With gifts at all prices, there really is something for everyone. Gifts of small business loans are perfect for entrepreneurs ($100), sports lovers will love to know kids have sports balls because of them ($10-$60) and textbooks are the perfect gift for teachers ($30).
"We are a poor family. We could never afford a well or a toilet. World Vision is helping us provide for our children so they can have a better life and future. "I wish I could meet the people who gave us this well so I could thank them. We love you so much for your kindness."
- Thiravidaselvi, mom of 3 in Sri Lanka
"I give from the World Vision Gift Catalogue because I want the gifts I give to mean something…These gifts feel much more significant than buying something from the store."
- Christy Zacharias, Gift Catalogue gift-giver
What Canadians can do
- The World Vision Gift Catalogue is the original charitable gift catalogue and has inspired many others.
- The gifts offered are actually chosen by communities around the world. They let World Vision know what items will most benefit people in their community, and those are the items that make it into the catalogue. Every item is needed, and will help change the life of a child or family.
- More than 50,000 Canadians bought gifts from the World Vision Gift Catalogue last year (2015).
for more information, or to give a gift.
Image with caption
: "Year after year, goats are one of the favourite gifts to give and receive from the World Vision Gift Catalogue."
MISSISSAUGA, ON - Every year more Canadians are choosing to make a difference by choosing gifts from the World Vision Gift Catalogue for their loved ones. Giving or getting gifts that make a difference for children and their families around the world at Christmas is a sure-fire way to feel good at a time of year when sharing joy and generosity is important to Canadians. The World Vision Gift Catalogue is also a fun way for kids to get involved in giving, they enjoy choosing from a variety of gifts to help other children in developing countries.