Partner - Learn - Serve - Grow
World Vision Canada’s head office located in Mississauga ON, offers many opportunities to volunteer. We are constantly looking for individuals with a heart of service to assist with various administrative tasks.
Office Volunteer tasks may include:
· Various paperwork and filing
· Organizing and sorting documents
· Arranging and assembling kits that are sent to our supporters
· Data entry, database research, donor phone calls
· Preparing and assisting with internal events
We consider individuals who are:
· Passionate and dedicated to serving the needs of others
· Available during our regular business hours:
(Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
· Able to commit a minimum of four hours per week over a three month time period.
Benefits of becoming an Office Volunteer:
1. Partner with an established and well known organization.
2. Make a difference by serving towards specific needs.
3. Learn new work experiences and transferrable skills.
4. Develop your resume and gain future references.
5. Grow confidence within a supportive team setting.
6. Give back to a cause that inspires and motivates you.
Please Note that we currently do not offer weekend, evening, or work from home assignments.
Thank you for choosing World Vision Canada.