- Community Program: A philanthropic program based on your business interests or geographical focus enhances your corporate profile in local and overseas markets.
- Canadian Programs: We work with children who live in some of Canada's most vulnerable communities – single parent homes, refugees and new Canadians and Aboriginal families. Click here to learn more.
- Workplace Giving: Regular workplace giving enables World Vision to plan and budget expenses to meet the needs of recipient communities. These may be water supplies, health care, food production, job training, educational facilities or economic development infrastructure.
- Gifts-in-Kind: Donate your surplus inventory, and you and your company will create opportunities and bring hope for kids and their families living in difficult circumstances around the world. Click here to learn more about donating your surplus!
- Services-in-Kind: Services-in-kind is a unique program where skilled-based volunteer consultants can offer their knowledge, skills, experience and resources to work in partnership with communities worldwide. Click here to learn more about donating your services.
- Emergency Support: Whether responding in the aftermath of an earthquake, supporting families living in fragile countries such as Afghanistan and Democratic Republic of Congo or helping communities to reduce their vulnerability to disaster, we are there with your help. Support World Vision's emergency response efforts during times of crisis or disaster. Click here to learn more.
- Employee Volunteering: Employees feel united and motivated when they are involved in an important cause with the support of their employer. This may include volunteering at our Canadian partner programs or other fundraising events across Canada.
Corporate Sponsorship provides the opportunity for your company to leverage exposure and marketing investments through partnering with one or more of World Vision's properties. We work with you to understand your needs and requirements and ensure that the relationship is mutually beneficial, measurable and outcome focused. Contact us to discuss how the 30 Hour Famine, Gift Catalogue, Childview Magazine, Girls Night Out/Couples Night Out and Youth Ambassadors can help you achieve your marketing objectives.
Strengthen your brand equity and corporate image by aligning your products and services with a World Vision program. Typically, donations are generated through sales of a specific product.
Doing Business and Services Offered
- Community Engagement: World Vision's work is focused on empowering citizens and citizen groups to be fully engaged and participate in the development planning and implementation for their community’s development and sustainability. Community Engagement: World Vision's work is focused on empowering citizens and citizen groups to be fully engaged and participate in the development planning and implementation for their community’s development and sustainability.
- Local Institutional Capacity Building: World Vision works with community groups to ensure their voice is heard in the local development agenda. It also works with local authorities to build administrative and technical capacity in order to respond to community needs.
- ICT4D: With mobile phone and internet technology becoming available in many communities there are an increasing number of innovative applications that are being used to improve development outcomes.